The Ananda Mela is an inspiring and welcoming festival for all ages, offering the experience of a spiritual lifestyle in an open and relaxed atmosphere.
- Deep relaxation with twice daily meditation and yoga
- Healthy gourmet vegan and vegetarian food
- Fun and innovative workshops
- A full 12 hours of chanting (kiirtan) on the middle day of the week
- Entertaining creative activities for children and youth
- Inspiring world music, dance performances and sports
The festival has been running at the Ananda Palli community in Stanthorpe, Queensland for 32 years. We would like to thank everyone who has participated over the years for making the Mela the blissful event that we all love.
News from the 32nd Mela!
The 2014 Ananda Mela was a fun and uplifting week of new and old connecting, deepening spirituality and engaging workshops. Presenters drew on a wide range of experience and expertise to express the theme, Soil to Soul.